Monday, August 31, 2009

Thee latest.

I know it's been a while since I've blogged due to me having a job
and dealing with my own issues.
This summer:
- I moved into my own apt ( June 2nd)
- I got a job ( Unified Gov't, Drink A Latte')
- Did lots of community service
- Purchased a personal journal that I mention everything in
- Got my cell number changed alot
- Got back cool with my Mah
- Took care of my personal issues
- Dealt with lots of money
- Met new ppl
- Met many Police/Sheriff's doing payroll
- Join a fitness center
- Walked five miles
-Kept my word
Currently in newspaper class not doing a damn thing
but just figuring out how Imma interview this new
principal on the third floor. I met her her name is Mrs. Eagans
she cool, seems down to earth but we'll see how long that lasts
it's only the third week.
...... N tee ways..
Today I came across a problem with one of my teachers
I dunno if she just wants to be a BITCH or if she just
wants me to succeed. I just feel like she put a horrible amount
of pressure on me not realizing that I already have enough on my plate.
I took a test and got every question right but I missed a page that I didn't see
so I barely passed and she wouldn't let me fix it.
That's Bullshit!
Karma's a Bitch I know you want a Master's or Whatever!
Lemme stop because I can keep going on and on on how I feel about her.
This weekend was incredible I went to Topeka Friday night and came back Sunday.
I hung out with my 35 year old Aunt and some friends. We had a Awsome Walmart experience.
I dunno why but going to a grocery store super late is always fun.
Oh by the way, the person who has my phone needs to give it back!

No comments:

Post a Comment