Monday, March 29, 2010

Probably the only MONDAY I will ever enjoy.

Fuck how long the title is..

So it's Monday and I can actually say that I am well rested. Who comes to school well rested on a Monday? [Me, duh bitch] lmfao. You tired motherfuck[ers] need to go to sleep at night!
[-N-T-Who?]
Tomorrow is a important day. I have to attend this mock interview thing that's worth like 300 points in my Economics class. [300 points, WTF?!] Yeah I said it 300 points. Gotta be there because Ms. Carlson clearly stated that I would NOT pass the class if I did not attend. OMG! I am so nervous because mine is scheduled at like eight in the morning and that's the time I get up everyday normally. How the fuck will I pull this off?  Not to mention I do skip my teacher's aide class everyday. What? I don't need it to graduate so what they hey. I guess this means I have to look really nice and wear make up but not too much. [Ugh] 8 months pregnant but I still got it though lol. Trying to think of what I could possibly wear. Hmmm... I've grown out of all of my dressy clothes. Guess I'm gonna have to go buy a nice skirt and top. But where from? I'll figure something out. [I always do]

-I'm NSYNC gone. Huah!

1 comment: