Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Over It.

Why is it that every time I try to accept your mistakes and work things out with you I always find out more secrets that you have kept from me? Why is it when a guy gets a good girl they always do everything to screw the relationship up? Someone drop a piano on my head please because I can't seem to find out why YOU continue to do such betraying things. Don't  YOU think YOU'VE done enough to me already? I want to just let everything out right this minute but I don't feel I should do so. I mean why should I? Only to get a fake ass apology and to continue to watch you CHEAT or attempt to. I have given YOU chance after chance after chance and YOU still haven't learned yet. FED UP is not even close enough to describe what I am right now. YOU need time to find yourself. I'm not standing by YOU anymore. I refuse to keep dealing with someone so heartless. It's like a few months after I started going with YOU YOU just stopped caring. I don't want this anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment