Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thoughts in my Mind pt.1

Leaving you was probably the best thing I could ever do for myself. Our relationship consisted of drama and it wasn't me it was you. I don't know how many times I have tried to save us but I just could not keep holding on. You kept the biggest lie going for over a year now. I should have been left you but I didn't because I believed in giving you chances because I loved you so much. When you told me the shit that happened between you and her last weekend it was like my heart stopped. I didn't wanna believe it. How could someone who tells you they love you hurt you so badly? I'm still trying to figure out why? What did I do to make you do this to me? I guess we'll never know because you claim you don't
- Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment